I am thrilled you came to this page because that means we are one step closer to having a beautiful collaboration to make something that you will love!
- Large orders of scrunchies and small kit bags and head bands for wellness and fitness based organizations
- Fabric dyeing
- Custom designs in the form of: velvet track suits, casual dresses, masks, matching sets, body suits, bra-tops, biker shorts
- Alterations for clothes that you love, but want to change the fit or the style. I have made dresses into separates, cropped over-sized tops, formal gown and suit alterations, hemming for all kinds of garments
- Items to beautify your space: meditation or house pillows, curtains
- One of a kind candle brews
- One of a kind packages for someone special in your life!
- Costumes and props for film or theatre.
Please note: alterations are only happening in Toronto (pick up or drop off), unless you are willing to pay for the shipping to my studio.
I am pretty much open to do anything you have on your mind, as long as you have a clear vision.
What to include in your email to me:
- Details on what you would like to have created or altered (please include pictures or links!)
- A deadline for your project.
- If it is a piece of clothing, your measurements. See our size guide.
- If it is a houseware item like pillows or curtains, I will need measurements for those too!
- Will you need your item shipped? If yes, please include your address.
You will likely hear back in 48 hours!
I look forward to making your dreams come true.